Saturday, January 28, 2012

Year one semester two continued

Here are a few random pictures from the semester. David and Noah on the bed, a fire near our house, and David and I by an awesome mural in Perth central.






While at work one day we got in an echidna, which was really neat as I’ve only ever seen them in animal parks. Here is also a picture of the stray mama and her three kittens we got in. The kitten picture beneath is one of them when it was a bit older. They have all finally found homes now (Mama only having found one this weekend... I think she will be very happy not to live in a cage anymore. :)




Here are some pictures of our pregnancy testing lab at uni. It was a lot of fun and we got to feel some calves!



Every semester the university puts on a “Stamp out the stress” day before finals, and this is one of the things we did.


And of course we had to have a no more finals, end of the year bbq at the beach. What a great group!

Before my friend, Lauren, went back to Canada for the break we got together with her, her boyfriend Oli, and her cousin and her boyfriend who are currently living and working in Australia for a bit. We went to Point Walter, which is a beautiful place and not all that far from us.





And that is FINALLY the end of semester two. It was filled with lots of fun and lots of work, but I passed and didn’t have to sit any supplemental exams, so I was very happy. Next I will be writing about David’s and my very belated honeymoon trip to Bali! Until next time.
-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment